Just to remind parents that the walk around our local area (Woodthorpe shops and cemetery), will be this Thursday 2nd February. The weather looks okay for Thursday but please make sure your child wears school uniform, a warm coat and suitable footwear. Children can wear their wellies from school if it is wet.
Please sign the consent form at the bottom of the letter sent home today and return to school no later than Thursday morning.
Mrs Pickering/Mrs Richards
Next week the children will be exploring different environments that monster visited on his journey and created their own. Therefore, if you have a shoe box or large cereal box that your child could bring in to school next week, that would be great. Don’t worry if you haven’t got any, we do have a few in school. Any spares gratefully received.
A FREE App that you can download to help your child with their Maths number fluency.
- Excellent practice – and no distractions.
- A clear, intuitive process that children pick up straight away.
- No login or internet access needed. Just download and play.
- Enjoyable and motivating… How many can they get correct in one minute?
- Helpful hints match those used in class.
- Brilliant for building number fluency and confidence.
- The mobile app is completely FREE!